Wednesday, August 27, 2014

PollyCraft's August Review.

Hello, hello, hello!

C.C. Designs is having a review today of its August Pollycraft Stamps releases, and I've got two of those sweet images to show ya today!!

First, it's Frankie's turn, and she's brought along some friends!

IMG_1173

Her hair was just so fun to color! I paired her up with my favorite sticker company -- Jolee's. These were such wonderful banner stickers that at first I didn't want to use them!

IMG_1174

Next, it's Pollycraft's Bones at the spotlight. I didn't do much shading with my Copics with him -- I just did black (#100) and outlined the bones. But it wasn't easy though ... I had to use a steady hand for his ribs :).

IMG_1170

Michael's didn't have a lot of Halloween paper out yet, so I just piled on the stickers again. The banners were from Jolee's, and the pumpkins and skulls were from an old stash.

IMG_1172

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

scrappinC said...

Love! Love! your halloween projects. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.
Cindy Lou