Wednesday, July 2, 2014

White on White Challenge.

Good evening!!

It's time for another Milk Coffee Challenge! This time it's all about white on white! That means white embellishments and paper on a white card! A colored image is ok.

IMG_0906

This challenge was already difficult for me, but I wanted to torture myself even further. I colored the image to black and white. I think it just gives the card more of that cool, multi-dimensional effect!

IMG_0907

I used this sweet image of Lisbeth hugging her bunny, although I can't seem to find the exact digi in the store. Sleep has been such a priority for me right now, so this image was calling my name :).

For more deets and inspiration (I especially love Cristina's card), please visit the MC Challenge blog!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: