Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Time Goodness!

Hey Peeps!!

It's my turn to write up a post on the TGF blog today! It's such an honor for me to be a part of this wonderful community!!

TGF has been the start of my stamp hobby/ obsession/ "job." And so, it give me such great pleasure to be in its Print & Cut Design Team! Especially since I'm a scrapbooker as well!!

Today, I've got projects to showcase the Summer Time Print & Cut & Digis kit! I made a lay-out and a card.

IMG_0858

If you didn't know, it is always hot in Arizona! We've got family and friends there so we are always visiting! The kit's elements are perfect for this page, don't ya think?

IMG_0859

And here's my card. I printed two digi Ians (came with the kit), and made one smaller than the other to represent my boys. (uggh, please ignore the rough shading on the faces... I think I need new nibs on my Copics!). I see from social media that everyone's at the beach but we haven't been yet so here's an inspiration!! :)

IMG_0827

Hope you get to check out SuiLan, Cynthia, and Claudette's creations too!!!





No comments: