Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Planner Bliss.

IMG_1118

Happy Hump Day, y'all!!!

It's time for another Challenge at Milk Coffee tonight, and it's all about using two or more die-cuts. Now I went a bit rebellious this time and instead of your usual die-cut, I used these stickers from the bonus pack from the digital stamp Madeline Selfie on Summer Holiday.

IMG_1122

And instead of a card, my project consists of decorating my planner. Have you all seen this latest craze? I know it's all about my instagram and craft Facebook. People have been decorating their planners (be it a Filofax or a Kikki-K like mine) like it's a scrapbook. I do it now and then but I don't think I've posted pictures here (I have on my craft IG - @rinnesbliss ).

IMG_1113

These stickers are awesome because you can copy and paste them unto any of the Milk Coffee digi stamps or print them out by themselves like I did here. I just fussy cut around them. I also love how they have a shadow that gives them dimension!

The rest of the decorations came from my stash of stickers and washi tape. I also love using colored pens!

Hope you get to play along!!

Toodles,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, love your blog. I'm so horrible at blogging, don't even know why I have one. lol. :D

kanatanewf said...

oooh....love it!