Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summertime Kit!

Good Monday morning, friends!

Today is The Greeting Farm's release of its new Print and Cut kit -- Summertime. This kit also comes with not one, but TWO digital stamps... an Anya AND an Ian!!!!

Am super excited about this kit because it is truly perfect for the season! For my first project showcasing it, I made a card using lots of its elements. Pretty much all of the items are from the kit except the cardstock and the two background patterned papers.

IMG_0817

Is it super hot where you are at right now?? Luckily, here in the SF Bay Area, the weather has been in the 70s and 80s. Not too hot, not too cold. In fact, I was just complaining to my sister how cold it was last night when we were going to the movies. Anyway, doesn't Anya look cute in her bathing suit / summer 'fit and 'do?

IMG_0812

My second project (above) is a scrapbook lay-out based on those three small pics taken circa 2012. Love those Instagram photos of my family. For the base of the lay-out, I did some water-coloring mimicking the colors of the kit.

I really love the banner and balloon parts! Had to include them on my debut project.

Hope you get to visit the TGF blog and the Print & Cut DT's blogs -- we are joined by the lovely Kristina Werner. She's got a wonderful video on her post about how to use the kit with your silhouette. The other peeps who have amazing creations are Claudie, Cynthia, and Sui-Lan!

We also have a blog hop going on, and you can win this kit!!

From the TGF blog:

Time for the our Blog Hop, check out all our blogs where you will find more creations from the Print and Cut Design Team including Kristina. Comment on each blog and hop back here to let us know you’re done. That is it! One random winner will be selected, and win the Summertime kit! Be sure to finish the hop by tomorrow night (June 17th) at 11:30 (PST). The winner will be announced on June 18! Good luck to all!

Good-luck to y'all!!

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning card and page. Definitely summer at its best.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Daimar Sanchez said...

Me encanto el colorido de sus proyectos, sus layouts me fascina.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous projects! Love the new Anya and the balloon.

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Super cute I love the Popsicles and the adorable sun!

Unknown said...

This summer kit is so cute.

Sarah Grace said...

Oh, Love this!!! I am in love with summer and you represented perfectly in your projects!!

Sue D said...

Great colors and patterns on both your card and layout.

SuiLan said...

OOOh I love the watercoloring! And I love Anya's sassy lipstick! lol

Anonymous said...

The card is cute. It looks like summer and gives a good feeling

Islander Girl said...

I absolutely love your background page, love how you customized it to the kit! Great idea! And your card, what a super cute and sweet card! Great job!

faithnme said...

soo very cute. win or NOT I am adding this cut file to my collection. I just LOVE your scrap layout..

Hugs

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun projects. I love the background of your layout. Beautiful job. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love both your card and your layout - the kit seems very versatile!

Marghe said...

so cute....

Daimar Sanchez said...

hermoso su trabajo...FELICITACIONES

Niccolette Coquelicots said...

Hello!

I'm in the blog hop and now it's my turn to visit you.

I really enjoy watching the colors as the result

The summer theme is fun and cheerful!
All details of your work are beautiful :)

LOVE IT!!!!!


Niccolette Coquelicots

http://desommeilsdeniccolette.blogspot.com.es

ionabunny said...

Fantastic card and LO. Love the colours in this kit

Scrapandome said...

wooow
great projects
love all the elements of your card
Anya looks beautiful in Summer
Hugs from Venezuela

kanatanewf said...

Beautiful card and layout, Rinne!