Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer at the Beach Boardwalk.

Helloooooo Manic Monday!! (I wish it was Sunday)...

Although, it isn't that for me as I worked all weekend! Today is actually a "Saturday" for me! Hee hee :).

So, let's talk about the favorite patterned paper you hoard! For me, past faves have been Love, Elsie and anything Dear Lizzy. One of my most cherished one is Allison Kreft's line Everyday Eclectic. She used to design for the Bay Area- based company, Hambly, and this line was inspired by the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!

When I saw Summer Henry, I immediately thought of this line! He's part of the new Roberto's Rascals release over at C.C. Designs .. go check them all out!

IMG_0802

Kept it pretty simple as the scenes speak for themselves! Hoping to visit the beach and boardwalk a lot this Summer!

IMG_0801

Have a fab day!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love the shore and boardwalk. Love your pictures and cute stamp.