Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Roberto's Amiga - Margarita Time.

Happy Hump Day, peeps!!

Today, my card for you is a review on the C.C. Designs' June release of Roberto's Amigas. These ladies are new from this line, and I absolutely think they're hilarious. I mean so far I've only seen cutes-y stamps aka young-looking stamps from all of my favorite stamp brands. Or the ones 'over the hill' such as a couple of senior stamps (usually labeled as the grandparents). I've also found those funny women at Art Impressions.

But I had longed for stamps that symbolized women in their mid-30s to early '40s (I'm in the mid-30s category). That's the average looking woman, right? A little bit wider, a little cushion in the tushie area...LOL... comfy shoes, functional yet stylish bag, with cute hair to boot! And a fruity cocktail or wine while relaxing!!

I absolutely had to choose Margarita Time when asked to pick our stamps for June!

IMG_0841

And that sentiment is hilarious!!! It's from C.C.Designs as well -- Rumor Has it by Amy R. You all should check out what the other ones say!!

Anyway, I wanted this card to portray getting together with your girlfriends once or twice a month. You know, when the life of a working momma of three, while busy keeping up the house and making your husband happy actually allows a girls' night out. :) :) :)

IMG_0842

And when you're in your mid-thirties, you speak your mind when your friend comes to you with a problem, am I right?? Haha! I paired this sassy stamp combo with Hey, Kid from Pink Paislee.

Keep it fab, folks!

1 comment: