Thursday, June 12, 2014

HB2U Banner Girl.

Hi Darlings!

Time for Tea Designs has got a sweet new release, Banner Girl, and she's perfect for any chica celebrating her birthday!!

She looked a little bit like Elsa to me so I stayed with a similar color for her dress! And I went for the pink hair again Why? Because I can't color my hair like that for work. I am envious of Nicole Richie's candy lilac hair. Not that I would dye mine like that all. But the rebellious me starts pouting when someone tells me I can't do something...LOL!

IMG_0823

Made the card go along with the super girly look. Lots of flowers galore! I even used up some of the Maggie Holmes' Flea Market goodies that I've been hoarding!

IMG_0824

Have a gorgeous rest of the week!

2 comments:

Lalo said...

Aw sweet and flowery!!!

kanatanewf said...

Beautiful, Rinne!