Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Swingin'

IMG_0784

Hello all! Long time, no see!

If you've seen my mojo, could you let her know to come back??

Aside from my commitment to my DT, I haven't done much crafting. And I'm lacking inspiration. Haven't been feeling too good so that's that too.

Anyway, today, I'm reviewing the May release of the Roberto's Rascal's Swingin' over at C.C. Designs.

The bottom child is actually a girl, but I've colored her up to look like a boy. I've got two sons afterall... and I told my hubby to use this card for my Mother's Day card. No shame in my game. I'd rather receive and keep a card I made than a store-bought one.

IMG_0783

See you all soon (I hope!),

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

As soon as I saw this I thought "that's your boys!". Absolutely adorable, Rinne!