Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CC Designs Review of Watering Can Heidi.

IMG_0779

Good morning, everyone!

Long time, no see! I've been on vacay mode, then have been feeling under the weather, so the mojo just haven't been there. I do, however, have a couple of projects to show you during the next 24 hours!

It's review time over at C.C. Designs, and my card is all about the May release of Swiss Pixie Watering Can Heidi. I picked to showcase her because I'm super envious! You see, I do not have a green thumb at all! While my mom's house is full of blooming orchids, I could barely keep a succulent alive. It's true! I've even killed a cactus! I mean who does that, right??!! :)

IMG_0781

Anyway, Watering Can Heidi reminds me to also conserve water as here in California, we are going through a drought! I'm so sad about that... where are the Spring showers? For my card, I picked soft colors and flowery papers. Hope you get to visit the CCD blog and store!!

See you soon!

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Super sweet, Rinne!