Tuesday, April 8, 2014

T4T Challenge!

IMG_0588

Hi everyone!!

I'm so happy to announce that Jo Davies will be running a little competition on her blog for Time for Tea Designs images!! It can be found here:

T4T Competition

T4TD has just celebrated one year, and has grown so much! I'm so happy for Jo and all of her hard work and stellar digis! I am lucky enough to have been part of the DT from the start! I think that it is so awesome to see everyone's cards and creations using these beloved images!

And that's not all! There are prizes to be won!!! The competition runs till the end of April, and you can win two prizes! Please see the link for more info! Your creation has to feature a T4TD image or sentiment! Hope y'all play along!!

By the way, my card today features the new release of Football Adam (Jo is based in the UK, so football means soccer for you Americans :)). He reminds me of when my eldest tried out soccer for the first time. I was inspired to do more of a CAS (clean and simple) style, and I thought these stickers from Amy Tangerine were perfect for the color scheme!

Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Time For Tea Designs said...

This is amazing Rinne & your support is really appreciated :) x