Thursday, April 17, 2014

Some Bunny Loves You.

IMG_0609

Hi all!!

Easter weekend is underway for me...are you almost ready?

We usually do a BIG celebration, being Catholic and all. But also because now there are quite a number of little ones in our family. That's what good about having kiddies, right? You see every thing through their eyes! The Easter Bunny, the egg-hunting, the beautifully-decorated church, the people all dressed in their Sunday best!

Here on my crafty blog-o-sphere, I've still got a couple of Easter-themed projects to show you!

Today, I am so excited to showcase Jo Davies' newest creations for her line, Time for Tea Designs!

Not only does she have an adorable digi stamp (Some Bunny Loves You) that's perfect for Spring, she's got five different sets of digital Spring papers!!! They are so easy to use. And they have wonderful designs to boot!

IMG_0608

Once purchase, you could easily print and cut them as I did here. Or if you have one of those fancy machines like a Silhoutte, you can so many 3D projects with these! Jo has an amazing example on her blog!

And ya know what else? She's having an Easter sale on all the items in her shop. Just read the details here for 30% off until Monday, the 21st.

Also, please don't forget that we want to see your T4TD creations ... there's a challenge going on right now until the end of the month (Anything Goes). There's a stellar prize for the 1st and 2nd winners!!

Well, gotta go back to my Spring Cleaning... which by the way, goes together with my Easter weekend. You see, my hubs and I are hosting :).

Laterz,

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Adorable, Rinne. Such a sweet bunny for Easter!