Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Party at TGF!

IMG_0638

Hello all!!

It's time for another TGF project showcase from the Print & Cut team! It's our last chance to work and post about the Hoppy Easterkit (for now), and our theme is to make an Easter-themed 3D card and a scrapbook lay-out!

I hosted Easter this year for my family so I decided to make an all-out party-on scenic card! I even dove into my stamp stash and grabbed Easter Anya and Lucky Bunnies -- they were all very fun to color! The color scheme isn't your typical pastel-like Spring, but I really wanted a bright creation! They sure are having a great time, especially Easter Bean, who is an exclusive digi stamp from the kit!

IMG_0631

My 3D effect comes from this special fold. I under-shot the folding part so the angle isn't quite right, tee hee! But you get the gist, right? :) The fence with the confetti was created by lining up these fun little tags I got (sorry, I don't remember where). They kinda reminded me of lots and lots and lots.... and lots and lots of Easter eggs, don't you think?

My other project is a Project Life lay-out featuring more pics from last year. Here's my son during his preschool's Easter Egg Hunt. The younger tater tot joined in, but he was cranky (it was naptime, if I remember correctly).

IMG_0622

IMG_0619

I let the pictures do the talking again. And included these cute stickers from a scrapbooking kit I got featuring Peeps. They are adorable!

IMG_0618

I'll be seeing you soon! I am on vacay this week so I may be crafting sporadically.

P.S. Make sure you visit the other TGF File Design team members - Claudette, Cynthia, and Sui Lan.

Toot-a-loo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this stamp reunion! So cute together!