Monday, March 3, 2014

C.C. Designs' Day 3 of March Previews.

IMG_0397

Hiya Peeps!! And welcome to Day 3 of previews over at C.C. Designs' March Releases. This little cutie is from Pollycraft, and her name is Queenie! She is just super cute, don't ya think?

When we were able to pick the stamps we're showcasing, I chose her because of that darling, curly hair! Oh, oh, oh! I can't stand how adorbs she is! Curly hair isn't very easy for me to color. I also wanted to try red/ orange, because she is just so sassy to me! I am quite pleased with how it turned out. :)

IMG_0399

Again, as it is a Spring-themed stamp, I wanted to choose feminine, colorful papers. Allison Kreft's Composition and Color line was the way to go. To match Miss Queenie's sassiness, I mixed up lots of patterns and colors. Am still using up those resin flowers, which go along with her dress, don't ya think?

Thanks so much for visiting! See ya back here tomorrow for the last day of previews!!

Toot-a-loo!!

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

oh my - she is adorable with that red, curly hair!