Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jesus.

IMG_0414

Hello, hello, hello! How's it going?

It's time for another Milk Coffee Challenge, and these next two weeks, it's all about embossing (wet or dry).

Being a mommy of two and a full time registered nurse, I tend to go for the quick projects. I chose dry embossing, of course! I found this 'vintage' Love Elsie paper circa 2006 0r 07. I highlighted it with some metallic rub-ons.

I decided to use this religious image of Jesus (he was a free digi at MC a while back) because it is so close to Easter. I hardly talk about it here, but being Catholic is a big part of my life.

Just added some simple flower stickers and voila! I think it's a wonderful Easter card. Thank you, Lord, for all of my blessings!

IMG_0416

I hope you all have a great day and visit the rest of the DT's projects! Remember that you've got two weeks to play along!

Love,

No comments: