Monday, February 3, 2014

Berry Sweet for Boys.

Good Monday morning to ya, folks!!

It's time to show you another fun project featuring TGF's new journey in the documentation world - Berry Sweet Daily Life, with its coordinating Berry Sweet Print & Cuts.

I challenged myself and the other Guest DT members to do a "masculine" project using this kit. Being a mom of two boys, I felt it was important that this kit also works for families like ours!

IMG_0336

This is actually Week One of my Project Life. I depicted New Year's Eve and my son's recent testing using the Berry Sweet Daily Life. Even if it has hearts and butterflies, I was still able to incorporate some embellishments to my cards from the kit.

IMG_0331

I stamped a couple of sentiments from the Oliver and Amelia set - Little Dreamers as well. Love how you could pretty much interchange different TGF products and they'd still coordinate with each other!

Next up is an anything goes challenge on a card. For my long time followers, you guys know that I pretty much make cards most of the time. So, again, I wanted to show the versatility of these print & cuts kits. And I also took it a step further and made this masculine as well! One, to challenge myself. And two, I needed more 'boy' cards in my stash :).

IMG_0345

For the main image, I used Ian from Picture Perfect. This one goes out to my Godson!

Here's a closer look!

IMG_0343

Well, I hope you get to visit The Greeting Farm's blog for the post. There's also a challenge on their for this new line so I hope you get to join! And please visit Claudette and Jerodelle, the other GDTs, for their take on this week's projects!!

Kisses,



1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Very Sweet Rinne! Love seeing your little guys being featuring in your project life layouts.