Friday, January 24, 2014

Winter Hoodie.

IMG_0298

Happy Friday, everyone!!

Wish I could say TGIF, but I am working this weekend so bleh! He he he!

I've got a card showcasing this lovely Winter Hoodie digi stamp from Time for Tea Designs.

She kinda reminded me of someone who works out and so I made this card for my new penpal who has been going through a weight loss journey. She has served as a great inspiration for me on Instagram!! By the way, I'm going through one of my own... I may save that for a future post!

I tried to make her look like my friend, and even attempted on some ombre hair (which I kinda failed on, LOL). The inspirational buttons and card are from one of Kelly Purkey's old kits.

IMG_0300

Check out T4TD's new February releases here! They're all so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to play with them soon! Stay tuned.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Rinne! And much success on YOUR journey!