Friday, January 10, 2014

FFF's Bling.

IMG_9657

Good Friday morning, everyone!!

Today, I'm playing along with this week's The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday. It's all about Bling!

It's quite hard to "bling it on" when you're going for a mostly masculine card, so I went for the more subtle embellishments that are not quite as shiny. I still added in the sparkly stars DP and reflective stickers to enter the challenge though.

This card was made for my son's Taek Won Do masters! I'm quite embarrassed at how I messed up coloring in the faces of Karate Anya and Karate Ian. But I am a full-time working mama of two, and I don't like wasting colored images, LOL!

Have a great weekend, folks! I will be working so I hope it goes by fast :).

6 comments:

kanatanewf said...

I think these two Karate Kids look fantastic Rinne! I'm sure your son's instructor will love the card!

Lysa said...

Super cute cards Rinne! I love the subtle bling... masculine cards can sparkle too ;)!

Thanks for joining us at FFF this week!

Doudou said...

Beautiful card, muy bella tu tarjeta.

Marcy said...

This is adorable! Love the 2 karate stars and those pretty embellies/bling! :)

Kristina said...

Great card - I love these Karate images. thank you so much for joining us on the Farm for FFF!

Kristina said...

Great card - I love these Karate images. thank you so much for joining us on the Farm for FFF!