Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge 29 at Yumi and Fumi Handmade!

IMG_0053

Good Sunday morning to ya!!

The Holidays are over and it's time to get back to "real life." Which doesn't necessarily mean bad things. In fact, it's back to our DT work over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade, and boy, we've got lots of inspiration for you!! Y&FH want all of us to "ease" in into 2014 so how about an Anything Goes Challenge for Challenge 29?? Don't you just love that Aloha spirit/ laid back vibe? Tee hee!!

For my Anything Challenge, I've colored up Winter Yumi. She is so cute in her little puffy jacket, leggings, and hat! I colored her up a while back, and when I was looking for paper, I came across these lovelies that dear Renate has sent me. (For those of you who don't know, she's "Yumi" of Yumi and Fumi Handmade, and she sent each of the DT members a Holiday Gift pack filled with lots of goodies!! Thank you, Ren!). It just so happens that they are Valentine-themed but this was an accident because V-day is the farthest thing on my mind! I still have our Christmas tree up, hehe!!

The sentiment stamp is again from the talented Suzy Plantamura, and her Sunny Day Doodles stamp set is sold by MFT. I think her stamps are perfect for Y&FH...they are both so adorable!


IMG_0054

I added some washi, some rose pins, and vintage circular/ flat beads I bought at the Rubber Stamp fair a month ago in Newark, California. And voila!

Please visit the Y&FH blog for more inspiration and rules. Renate makes the best graphic icons for the winners.. be sure to play along!!

Love ya!

No comments: