Thursday, December 26, 2013

Frou Frou Sweet!!

Hi all!!

Long time, no post! So sorry... I have been so busy with the Holiday, I felt like I was up to my ears in shopping, going to the post office, and wrapping presents all throughout my week of staycation!! I hardly had time to make any cards!!


IMG_9841

I was able to play with this cutie from The Greeting Farm though! It's my first time coloring up Miss Frou Frou Sweet! And, man, I think I may gave acquired a tooth ache coloring her up!! Tee hee!! I felt like licking her skirt... it somehow reminds me of cotton candy for some reason!! :)

I was inspired by my niece's Nutcracker performance...especially the second part of the show where they see the Sugar Plum fairy!

Hope you're all having a great Holiday week! Alas, it's back to work for me!!

See you next week!



1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

I see what you mean about reminding you of cotton candy! Yummi-licious!