Saturday, November 9, 2013

WonderWoman and Winter Wonderland!

IMG_9577

Happy Saturday, folks!

I'm back with not one, but two Time for Tea Designs cards for you today! And this first one is from the new Winter release:

IMG_9579

Isn't she cute with that outfit? I especially love the long socks! If I could pull off this look, I would totally wear all of it.

I have been really into making my own background. Here, I wanted to create a lot of dimension and texture. I stamped the background with gold ink using SOG stamps. Then, I layered with a Hambly print overlay. The sentiment is also from Hambly (although, now I see that it doesn't really make any sense :)).

And lastly, I want those same boots in that particular color!!

Next, here's a card featuring Wonderwoman Digital stamp! I kinda messed up coloring her legs and hair, but other than that, isn't she a beaut? And looks sassy and strong too!


IMG_9574

I thought Paper Issues' Super Hero pack was perfect for her. I just love all the little details like the evil eyes stickers! I especially adore the washi tape that came with it -- a strip is shown on that yellow ribbon! The only things I added were the sentiment and border dots that I hand drew!

IMG_9575

Have a wonderful day, peeps!

1 comment:

Time For Tea Designs said...

Wow Rinne!! Amazing job as always! So much attention to detail in your backgrounds & the perfect addition to your image! Your colouring is amazing too you shouldn't worry! :) thank u so much xx