Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful!

IMG_9539

Hey blogland! Are you ready to see another Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge? You've got two weeks to play from now, and the challenge this time around is a card/ project that depicts Thankfulness.

Since I (try to) work ahead of schedule, I made this card back in October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness month. As I have worked with oncology patients, I know how devastating cancer could be to someone and their family. It is very difficult to find an image of a lady without hair so I played Frankenstein and altered bodies around. Her head is actually Summer Chuckles and the body is from Yumi. I just added lipstick and eyeshadow and positioned her head in the correct angle.

IMG_9540

I hope you don't mind the mistake of not blending the eyeshadow and face well. Eeeeek, I need to refill my pens!!

For more info on the Challenge or if you'd like to see more inspiration, please visit the Y&FH blog! Here are some rules from the post:

"You can now use ANY stamped image in our bi-weekly challenges!!!

As a bonus for using a Yumi and Fumi Handmade image, your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.


All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.


One (1) entry per person


All of the challenge rules can be found on the left side bar.


The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi and Fumi Handmade online store. Our Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi and Fumi Handmade online store."


Tata!!

No comments: