Thursday, October 17, 2013

Modern Pee Wee Princess!

IMG_9532

Good Thursday mornin', peeps!!

Sorry I haven't been around, but I had so much to do before I went on vacay. Which is officially today as my last meeting got cancelled...hooray!!!!

I have a card for you today featuring the oh-so-cute and totally adorbs Pee Wee Designs' Modern Princess. Isn't she just so amazing?

Pardon me as I am not quite good at coloring curly hair. But I do love how her bangs turned out, LOL! And even if she's quite feminine (hello, a tutu and the title "princess"...duh), I wanted to color her in something else besides pink. She's still quite a girly-girl though. And since she's modern and all, I chose a couple of papers with graphic designs.

IMG_9535

Have an awesome day, folks! I've got news I'll be sharing soon!!

Love,

1 comment:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Rinnie can you please email us at MilkCoffee :) hugs Ria