Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Mad Scientist and the Witch!

It's Tuesdayyyyyyyy!!! And time for new digital stamps and cut file releases at Some Odd Girl! Make sure you head on over the SOG blog because I wrote up the post today :). We've got two digi stamps (which I have examples of here) and a new background cut file too. Here are Mad Scientist Tobie and Cauldron Tia.


IMG_9385

Please pardon the date stamp. I accidentally put 2014! I thought a little lab scene would be good for Mad Scientist Tobie here. And can you hear him cackling his EVIL LAUGHTER? ***BUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA** Lol!

IMG_9386

I added that cute little shortie Frankenstein too! Ain't he precious?

And I wanted to make an adorable-looking witch! Cauldron Tia is quite powerful though, and she's got a dark side of course!!

IMG_9388

Make sure you peep in the little blog hop we've got going on on the SOG blog, too! Lots of inspo from the other DT peeps! Some of the lovely ladies have projects for the new Star / Moon background cut file as well!

IMG_9387

See you all very soon!!


1 comment:

kanatanewf said...

Thses are just gorgeous, Rinne. The character of the images really comes through in your cards.