Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So if you care to find me, look to the Western skies.....

Happy Hump Day, folks!

I'm here to show you one of the September digi releases from Time for Tea Designs. Witchy Flight looks too sweet for me to be an evil witch so I fashioned her after Wicked, the musical. She is Elphaba, and her goodness is an untold story *teehee*.

IMG_9408

She is quite happy to be free and flying amongst the ghouls and goblins during Halloween! I do like making scenic cards, right? :). And she is so very fun to color up!

IMG_9409

I mentioned having a little debate in my head about my boys' costumes for Halloween. They have scrubs that are personalized so I can make them doctors or even male nurses. They also have a Superman and a Batman raincoats that I could also use when it gets cold. I still am thinking about what other costumes I could get for them. But really, I should be saving some money, don't ya think?! It's just in the past, I love going all out for this Holiday!

How about you? What is your or your kids' costumes going to be this year?


No comments: