Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello? Hello!!!!

Hola peeps! Happy Hump Day!

I came across this one artist's stellar work from an Instagram friend. Le Petit Elefant is the company of Genevieve Santos, a young Filipina artist whose art is fun, sincere, and describes my childhood and family to a tee!

I created a card for my good friend's wedding out of her Tin Can Telephone Rubber Stamp set. I love this image because it epitomizes the playfulness and innocence of youth! I don't know about y'all, but I totally made phones like these with my sibs and cousins and friends!!

telephone1

I especially love how you can customize the sentiment between the two lovebirds with the red pencil that's included. I really enjoyed adding in my handwriting and own design on the card. And you guys know how important being unique is to moi. :)

telephone

I hope my friend and her now-hubbs loved it as much as I do. I paired it with some of the new Glitz Designs paper that are on trend right now. Mixing a bit of classic with the now = awesomeness, don't ya think? I also colored the stamped images with Copic markers, although they look just as lovely as black and white.

Anyway, gotta work manana! See you soon!


1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

Love these little people! So super cute! You made these little guys come to life on paper! Good job!