Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy BDay, L!

Good morning, peeps!

If you are coming from the Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog, then you know that we are doing a birthday blog hop for Leanne!!!

She has no idea so surprise!!!! Happy Birthday, Leanne!!

Here's my card featuring Summer Fumi, and Fumi just happens to be Leanne!

IMG_9378

Leanne also happens to be from my home state, California. So she knows that you can pretty much wear sandals all year long. I chose Summer Fumi because it is still quite hot over here. And the white shorts? Well, it's not quite Labor Day, is it now? Hahaha!! (There's a sort of a rule not to wear white bottoms after Labor Day).

I made another rolled flower thanks to Sheena's gift. The material came from a coffee maker filter that Mattie painted at school. :)



If you'd like to see more of the blog hop, please go back to the Y&FH post here.

IMG_9379

Happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh Rinne this is adorable and I love that Mattie had a hand in it too! Love the design and layout. And your reference to the white shorts after labor day cracked me up! Lol!! Thanks so much for the bday wishes!!! ;)
xx