Sunday, September 29, 2013

Challenge 25 at Y&FH: Photo Inspo

Hi all!

It's time for a new challenge at Yumi and Fumi Handmade! Challenge 25 is all about a photo inspiration:




Isn't it super gorgeous and serene? I just love the colors, the Asian theme, the romantic feel and composition of the picture!

Here's my take:

IMG_9502

The green and pink don't exactly match the beautiful shades in the pic, but I've been wanting to use this My Little Shoebox line. I picked Fumi with Gift from the Kimono Series. Isn't she so pretty? And of course, I had to add in some eye make-up...teeeheee!

I hope you get to visit the Y&FH blog and see more DT inspiration from the rest of Team Yumi!

IMG_9505

Arigato and Sayonara (Thank you and Good-bye in Japanese),

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Awww, this is beautiful!! The paper choices are wonderful and the colors are bright and fun, just like the PI. Fumi looks lovely. I love it!
^.^