Thursday, August 8, 2013

Well, I'm going to the beach where I belong......

Since I'm on a blogging roll this week, I thought I'd show you a card I made with my new stamp from Pee Wee Designs.

I first discovered this line through Amy Young's blog and I just love how cuuuuute they are!

It was my friend's birthday the other day so I decided to make him a quick card. He appreciates cutesy things so I thought this Summer-themed stamp would be perfect - Just Chillin'.

IMG_9238

But my friend is a man so I colored in some pecs! Haha! I may have to try coloring in a 6-pack next time! He's out and about in Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, catching some rays and enjoying the carnival and beach in the last few weeks of Summer.

The only thing I am quite bummed about is this is the only boy stamp in that company. Oh, but you should see the girls.. they are adorbs!!!

IMG_9244

See you soon!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Those pecs you colored in are too cute!

kanatanewf said...

Adding the pecs was genius - very cute card!