Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SOG's Holideer and Santa's List Tia.

Oh, how I've missed making my Christmas cards throughout the year!! :) :) :)

So, you can just bet how glad I was when I saw some of the clear releases for August over at Some Odd Girl! There are two to be showcased today, and I'll be showing you one of them here. Introducing HoliDeer:

IMG_9234

Having lived in the Bay Area, which is a part of California that never sees snow, I decided to make a White Winter scene. Used lots of sparkly tape (American Crafts) for that Holiday effect!

IMG_9237

Visit the rest of the DT for more inspiration. Trust me, everyone's projects are wonderful!!

Anna Sigga

Vera

Mary Pat

Katie

Mila

Judy

and the SOG blog!

Vera and Judy will be showing you Partridge as well (the other clear stamp being showcased today).

In other news, today is Tuesday so you all know what that means? There are two digital stamp releases as well!

Here's my card for Santa's List Tia:

IMG_9224

She was so much fun to color! And I enjoyed digging up my stash for some Christmas-themed paper and stickers!

IMG_9226

Check out Mila and Katie's blogs for more views of her!!

Till tomorrow!! Toodles!!




No comments: