Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Merman Kody.

Why, hello there, peeps!!

It's Tuesday, and it is my turn to write up the post for Some Odd Girl's new Digi Release post today.

What a hunk-a hunk-a burning love of a fella, eh??

IMG_8895

Well, Merman Kody is such a strong and handsome presence in Odd land!! He is just about the coolest / hottest person in all of the images, in my opinion~ LOL! This was the first time I've colored up a six-pack on a stamp! I must say I rather liked it! :)

I used up Glitz Design's papers from their Nautical Box kit. There were a lot of symbols of anchors, and it made good sense to me to showcase Merman's Kody's strength and stability. Doesn't he look like a confident merman? He is also majestic and beautiful, just like a whale so I included it in the card.

Whales are actually my favorite animals. Mermans are a close second though, BUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! Teehee!

Kidding aside, please visit some of my fellow Oddies for more inspiration: Katie, Mila, and Anna's blogs.

Mila also made a creation for the other digi release - Castle on a Hill Background.

IMG_8895

Ok, folks! It's time for me to say good-bye for the day. Thanks so much for visiting!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love LOVE love this card! You colored him up beautiful and the background is perfect. He is HOT! :-)

Anna Sigga said...

This is such a fun card -love it!

Pia S said...

A merman - how cool! This is one great male image, and I love the underwater scene you've created for him!

Katie said...

This turned out so awesome Rinne! Totally love those papers too :) Hugs, Katie