Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Under the Sea.

To see the new SOG clear stamp release of BE YOU, please go to this post or scroll down.

Hiya!!

In addition to the new clear stamps this week at Some Odd Girl, I also have a digi release to show ya. Two, in fact! Here's Sing Song Mae and a background digi of Reef.

I combined them into one image using Microsoft Word to make a scene.

IMG_8847

Anybody recognize that 'vintage' sea paper? It's from Sassafras, and I'm guessing it's from around 2007 or earlier! In fact, here's another project post with this line from 2011. I really love it for ocean-themed creations!

This card is pretty huge as I wanted details of both stamps to show. I added embellies of sequins and seahorses, and left it without a sentiment. I'm sure you've noticed that I tend to do this. I like to be able to give my cards for lots of different occasions!

IMG_8849

See you back here tomorrow for the last release of the week!

1 comment:

Lalo said...

So pretty!!!! Love how you did the tail and the "vintage" pattern paper :)