Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sitting Girl & her Birdie.



***Please click HERE for Some Odd Girl's May Sketch Challenge.***

Hiya peeps!!

It's May 1st, and it's time for another Time for Tea Designs release! Jo has got so many pretty new digital images in her store for ya. You can see her May collection on this blog post.

I got to play with Sitting Girl and her Birdie. Isn't she awfully cute? She reminds me of an adorable l'il girl, just chilling in her neighborhood on a nice, Spring day.

IMG_8546

When I was a little girl, I found a little injured birdie in my neighbor's garden. I took it home and made a nest for it and nursed it back to health. And then I let it go once it was well enough. So this image brought back some wonderful memories so I decided to make a neighborhood scene!

Here's an angled view to show the textures on the clouds and that beautiful tree! It's a pretty simple card, but it is so meaningful and inspiring to moi.

IMG_8548

And Jo was kind enough to make the DT a blog button:



Isn't she fab? She's Ginger, another one of the releases. Love her dance pose! Salsa-hott, am I right?!

Byeee!!

Rinne

2 comments:

Time For Tea Designs said...

What a gorgeous card & a lovely story! Who'd have thought a little digi would, have inspired this memory :D I love the detail & texture of your scene. You really are wonderfully creative! X

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!