Saturday, May 18, 2013

Coachella Festival Girl.


IMG_8645

Hello blog-o-sphere!!

It's time to showcase another Time For Tea Designs stamp, and today, it's all about Coachella Festival Girl.

My cousins, Celestine and Chelsea, were able to go to Coachella this past April. They were my inspirations for this card.



You can see more of the festival through their fashion blog here.

I created the main background with mostly pink floral washi tape I bought from Leenah Loh's shop. I kept it very girly and added a felt flower from Catshy Crafts by Cathy.

IMG_8647

I think Jo captured the essence of the festival! I mean, just look at how similar her image is to what my cousins wore! She's perfect and beautiful!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll see you bright and early here tomorrow!

No comments: