Monday, April 22, 2013

Preggie & Cutie.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending Amy Tangerine's classes at Scrapbook Territory. As most of you know, she is probably my most favorite scrapbooker (along with KP, Dear Lizzy, etc.).

And so, I wanted to make her a card to congratulate her on her upcoming cutie. Cutie, as in a baby tangerine....get it? Buwahahahahaha! Oh, sometimes I crack myself up. I didn't come up with the term but I thought it was so darn cute and funny!

Anyway, here is the card, featuring Saturated Canary's Ice Cream and Pickles. And the papers are from Amy's Yes, Please line:

IMG_8096

I just love this image! The bump, her hair, and that combination of food! Perfect for a preggie card! I wasn't sure about the gender of her cutie so I kept the color palette as unbiased as possible ('twas easy with her papers).

I'm entering this for the Saturated Canary Challenge # 41. I also used The Deconstructed Sketch # 97.

I hope Amy liked it! I'll be posting a future blog post on the class itself later.

IMG_8100

Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Corinne, love the colours and fabulous papers. How lucky are you getting to do a scrapbook class with Amy herself?!! Fabulous. Hugs, Wends xxx

kanatanewf said...

A gorgeous card Rinne! I'm sure she loved it.

Loopylou. said...

omg! this is so supercute!!
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx