Sunday, February 24, 2013

I've been on the Naughty List...

IMG_7766 (2)

Good morning, peeps! How have you all been??

Me? I've been BAD. Very, very bad!! If you hadn't noticed, I haven't blogged much at all. I've been fulfilling my DT committments and have been crafty but I've just been lazy about laying it all in here. I've been doing lots of Project Life (I'm only a week or two behind), but I have not been making a lot of cards. I'm happy that I'm getting to do my One Little Word, and that is Document. I just really, really need to stop being lazy and post about the pics and my process on it.

Btw, if you haven't heard about Project Life, you can view more info about it here:



Anyway, back to business. Today's post is really about Christmas Card Challenges. This week (#13), it's all about Santa Claus!

I used this Meoples' No Peeking Santa image from All That Scraps.

Please visit the CCC blog for more DT inspiration!! Have a great week!

Rinne

No comments: