Monday, February 25, 2013

Bubbles!

IMG_7789 (2)

Good Monday mornin' to ya!!!

It's time to showcase another image from Time for Tea Designs! Jo Davies has created Bubbles Digi and she is so darling and pretty! I had to pair her up with my fave, Dear Lizzy's Spring line.

IMG_7790 (2)

That window up there is fabric paper. I've forgotten how much I love working with those! This is the time when I wish I could sew from a sewing machine to add trim. But I do love how the fabric is coming apart at the edges...gives it more texture!

Have a fabulous day, everyone!!!

3 comments:

Time For Tea Designs said...

I love this so much! Your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! :) x

Lalo said...

heart BUBBLES...CUTE!!! She looks sassy with her smoky eye :)

eva said...

too cute! i love those heart bubbles!