Monday, December 31, 2012

December Daily Album 2012.

BTW, I will be revamping my blog in the next couple of weeks. Sadly, I will be losing this blogspot address because I get multiple spam comments daily. And just because of the word "bliss".. people have been sending lots of posts with sexual content. Perves!

IMG_7481
Hello there!


I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!

It was very low-key for us. Just did a lot of our traditional family parties, with lots of food, a chaotic but fun passing out of gifts that started on Christmas Eve and ended through the evening of the 25th.

I wanted to really document our Holiday Season so I made a December Daily album. I got the pages done ahead of time, even if I started out ten days late. I am pretty much caught up. Didn't want to end up with another mini album with a cute cover but no finished pages inside - see my Dec Daily 2011 album here.

I found that the trick to getting caught up is to keep things simple and just stick with a small number of supplies. I only used what came in the Studio Calico December Daily kit that KP sold me. I also used some of KP's pretty papers from her own DD kit.

Here are the first few pages. I'll be dividing the rest in other posts.



IMG_7482

IMG_7483

IMG_7484

IMG_7485

IMG_7486

IMG_7487

IMG_7488

Have a Happy New Year's Eve!!!

3 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

This is AWESOME! Good for you for following through with your DD! I'm terrible - I got the album done, but no pics and journaling with it. :( Maybe when I get a chance (whenever that may be!) I'll finally print out the pics!

Love your book, girlie! :)

eva said...

your album looks great! i never get albums done so i generally don't start! have a wonderful new year!

kanatanewf said...

Good for you with the December Daily - I could never keep up with doing one myself - and you such a busy working Mom on top of it all! I hear you with the spam - I get it as well....moderation is definitely needed!