Sunday, November 18, 2012

Double Embossing.

IMG_7074-1

Hi peeps!!

For this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges (#51), do or use double embossing!

*sighs* I am horrified to say that after a couple of years of talking about it, I still NOT have bought a die-cutting/embossing machine. I know, I know..you all are tired of me complaining about it, eh? :)

So I just had to cheat and use two cardstocks that were pre-embossed. Tada! Easy-peasy to my problema!

I used a bit of metallic chalk to make sure the raised parts showed through. And I used this cute image from Some Odd Girl.

Hope you get to visit the rest of the DTs! Their work is so amazing and inspirational!

IMG_7077-1

Ta-ta!

2 comments:

eva said...

cute! love the embossed paper!

Creations by Shirl said...

great color combo and the double embossing is pretty cool....