Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pixie Fairy.

IMG_6668-1

Can I just tell you that in my box of cards, I have a special section where I keep my favorite ones? The ones I keep for myself, the ones I may put up as decor in my craft room in the future? This is one of those cards. I made it for a work colleague, but I ended up making her a different one. The bright colors make me happy!

I love this pixie stamp from Make It Crafty - Jojo Petal Sprite. I'm not sure if he or she was meant to be a girl, but she is super cute. I happen to also love the knee caps I created with my Copics :).

I followed the Deconstructed Sketch # 69. I also used the yarn and tag from CatShy Craft's packaging. And that felt flower is from her shop as well.

IMG_6669-1

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

I can see why you would keep this one! Totally cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the pink hair!

Jen Shults said...

THis is so fun and bright! I just love it!