Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bows.

IMG_6875-1

Good morning, everyone!

Happy Sunday to you! Today, I am writing to you from the airport. Am about to board my flight to Seattle, where I'll be attending a conference for work. I'm truly excited as I've never been! It's supposed to rain the whole time I'm there except for the day I leave, but that's ok. I hope to have some relaxation time in between classes and catch up on your blogs. Looking forward to seeing lots of greenery and spending time with friends.

Today's card features Christmas Card Challenges # 47: Bows. I've had this Some Odd Girl cutie colored for a while now and I'm glad I saved her. She's perfect for this challenge because of her socks and her headband :). I also used the sparkly and shiny tree from a Jolee's Boutique sticker pack. It's got lots of bows for ornaments.

Well, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Please visit the blog for more Holiday inspiration. CCC is also having a DT call right now - I highly suggest this team. Not to make you jealous or anything, but I have at least 47 Christmas cards ready to be personalized :).

Tata,

1 comment:

Pia S said...

What a sweet and girlie Christmas card! The glittery Christmas tree looks fab!