Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monochromatic mood.

IMG_6156-1

It's monochromatic time over at Christmas Card Challenges (Week 31)!

This past week, I was in Portland, and it was rainy over there. I got to make this card and it sorta matched the weather. Although I was grateful it was cooler as I did a lot of walking!

IMG_6158-1

The images are from Gorjuss and I got them at ATS.com. Pls head on over to the blog for more inspiration! Remember that the challenge is not mandatory -- all you need is a new Holiday or Winter-themed card! And it's July 1st, so Christmas is here in less than half a year...better get started on your cards! :)

Toodles,

6 comments:

Lalo said...

awwww so sweet!!!

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful! Love all those shades of blue.

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty blue's Rinne.. love that mono look and the image is just sooo perfect....

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rinne, love the blue colours and the fabby image.

Warm hugs
Maarit

yyam said...

Wow! Lovely use of the blue Rinne!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! I love the monochromatic blue and the image is just adorable :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts