Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Fast and the Cuties.

Hi all!

My work week usually begins on Sunday and ends on a Saturday. So I tend to do all my schedules that way, including my blogging. My goal had been to post three times a week. I almost didn't make it as I was short one post and we had Oli's bday party today (& I AM BEAT!). But it's before midnight so I technically still have time to blog.

Here are a couple of fast cards I did during the past month. The photos were taken by my phone so they aren't the best quality.


NAday-1

IMG_5952-1

I hope you are having a good weekend so far. We had a woodland theme for the party, and I'm excited to show you some pictures (but that'll have to wait!). *yawn**

1 comment:

eva said...

great cards, rinne! i know, sometimes it's so hard to squeeze in crafty/bloggy time. i'm usually out by 10 during the weeknights!