Monday, May 21, 2012

Mama Mae.

IMG_5843-1
Top of the mornin' to ya!
Everybody gettin' used to the new blogger format? I'm kind of getting used to it, although it is still bothersome to keep putting the html code for 'breaking' in between each sentence. LOL!
For today's card, I am featuring Momma Mae from SOG. I've used her a lot in the past, but this time, I decided to show a more closed-up version of her :).
I've been on an Amy Tangerine kick lately, I just love how the simple design show off all of the different patterns in her Sketchbook line!
Hope y'all have a great day!

4 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Very cute. As for new blogger format - hmmm. I haven't noticed anything different. I still write as I used to - no need to put in the actual html code. Maybe I am using a different display?

Creations by Shirl said...

I don't use the new blogging format you still can go back to the old blogging interface... On your dashboard I forget exactly where (LOL) right click and it will ask if you would like the old interface click yes and it brings you back to the original....
BTW - your card is totally cute.....

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Rinne!! I love that image and you colored her beautifully!! What a pretty card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina said...

Rinne, there's a checkbox somewhere about using returns as br line breaks. I don't have any issues with the new Blogger...