Monday, May 14, 2012

Cutie Panda.

IMG_5844-1
WOW!
I bet you're wondering why I'm posting so much all in one day?
Hope y'all don't mind...but I have lots of things going on during the rest of the week: work, appointments, etc. I just want to make sure that I get my cards in for the challenges this week. We all know how good I am at getting my creations in on time, Buwahahah! :)
I am entering this baby shower card to the SOG's Bright Color Challenge. Thought it'd be fun and a bit whimsical to color up Pinwheel Panda pink for our friends' upcoming baby girl! I paired her with the slightly off-beat Cosmo Cricket 23 and thought that it came out pretty sassy! I also experimented a bit with some paper-braiding action there in the corner, LOL!
IMG_5846-1
Ok, that's it from me for tonight. I actually got some cards made in advance but I'll be saving those for the weeks to come! Still going strong on my goal of crafting/posting three times a week. I gotta pace myself though, tee hee! I might need one of those when I get behind.
Sending you some hugs!

4 comments:

Lalo said...

SO cute that panda!!! And don't worry about the posting ...you know how much I suck at it too!!!!

eva said...

cute little pink panda! i'm gonna try to do this bright challenge too!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awwws this is adorable Rinne! LOVE the pink on pinwheel panda!! Can't wait to see you on the Some Odd Girl Facebook page Saturday!! :)

Faye said...

Oh, this is cute, and I love the paper weaving effect too. Thanks for joining the bright fun at Some Odd Girl. See you on FB later! ;)
x