Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I hope that you are spending some joyous moments with your family and friends. When I was younger and single, our tradition was to stay up on Christmas Eve, eat and be merry with lots of fam, go to midnight mass, and open our presents! We sleep in and then party all over again. Eat and open more presents, and usually go to the movies.

Now that I'm married and with kids, not much has changed. We just have to make sure we visit my in-laws as well. Sometimes, we don't get to watch a movie on Christmas Day.

As it is Sunday, it's time for another Christmas Card Challenge - Week 3.




Here's my card:

IMG_4040

It's of my family: my Dad, my Mom, my two sisters, and brother. We're either dressed in matching PJs (I've always wanted to do that!) or smiling in our Sunday Best for a family photo! :)

I altered the stamp to include my brother up top. In real life, my bro towers almost a foot over me...let's just pretend that he's standing on top of the chair here, shall we?

I used CC Designs The Group stamp. The papers and sticker are from American Crafts (Dear Lizzy). The ribbon is from KI Memories (Love, Elsie). The flower is homemade and bought from my LSS.

Won't you play along with our sketch for your Holiday cards? After today, I'm sure making winter-themed cards would be harder. Just think of all the Christmas cards you'll have by next year though? LOL! Please visit the CCC blog for more info!

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday! Remember that Christmas is not just a day, but a state of mind! (love that quote!).

7 comments:

StephC said...

Adorable card Corinne!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
Steph

Creations by Shirl said...

This is just amazing, love them with all the same PJ's - just so cute....
Have a wonderful day!!!!

Margo said...

I love how you have done all of the outfits in white!
Have a wonderful day with your family!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love how that stamp represents your family so perfectly! :)

Ady said...

Merry Christmas Corrine... I hope you and your family had a wonderful day.

xoxo

Amy said...

Love the altering to include your brother, gotta love family photos on Christmas cards! Perfect card Erica! LOL! ;)

Hanneke said...

Great idea for your card! Love the colors and cute images. Hugs, Hanneke