Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mini-Album FlashBack

**** Please go HERE for my Craft Room ReDo Blog Candy. ****



Happy Sunday, everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA. It had been my last full week before getting off Maternity Leave, and I've been busy running errands, cleaning, and spending extra time with the kiddies. Hope you still all visit even though I won't have a daily post.

My goal would be to post 3-4 times a week, I think it's pretty do-able for a full-time working mom of two! Luckily, my job allows my working long hours in just three days of the week. I'm looking forward to learning how to balance it all, but in the meantime, I gotta be realistic and prioritize! So no more extra projects for awhile, but I'll be doing my posts for my amazing Design Teams. BTW, I have some more wonderful news but gotta tell you about that at a later time ;)....

Anyway, it's Sunday FlashBack time, and for those of you who are new here, it's when I get to post an older project. Those of you who have been crafting longer than you've been blogging could relate, huh?

I never got to post this mini-album I did out of transparencies here. I was inspired by what Ali Edwards did. Sorry I wasn't able to find the exact post though. But she did an absolutely amazing album on transparencies bounded by a ring. Here's my take on it using pics from my 2006 birthday. Oh my, that was five years ago!

IMG_3374

IMG_3375

IMG_3376

IMG_3377

IMG_3378

IMG_3379

IMG_3380

IMG_3381

IMG_3382

IMG_3383

What I love about posting old projects is seeing how much "my style" has changed over the years. But how some things still stay the same, like my love for using lots of embellishments!

I'd love to see your FlashBack projects. Make sure to leave me a link on your comment, I'd love to visit!

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a super cute mini album! I love how everything looks on the clear pages! and am so happy that you shared your journaling too! I always forget to add any wording to my pages, lol! Very inspirational :)
Good luck with trying to balance it all out! I'm sure you will be super at it :)
hugs to you!
margie

yyam said...

Ooh..so cute! Love this mini! Everyone looks so happy and you still look the same 5 years later! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

That is one super mini album... Love all the pics of the family/friends.... That is one great memorabillia to keep forever to come.. And only 5 years ago you still look top-shape.....gorgeous my friend....

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love your mini! I don't remember ever seeing it before - did you ever post it? But I do remember Ali Edwards using transparencies for her pages... Maybe you did post it but I just forgot! *lol*

Still fabulous and LOVE it though! :)

Amy said...

Great mini album and you've 'clearly' been super creative forever Rinne, along with always having the best and funnest parties! :)