Wednesday, September 28, 2011

PWCO Sketch # 100.

IMG_2400

Good Wednesday morning, everyone!

It's Sketch # ONE - HUNDRED at PaperWorks Company!!! So a bunch of us decided to play along!

Since this sketch features three stamps, I thought I'd use PWCO's Zach and Zoe (Zach the basketball player and Zoe the volleyball player). This card is going to one of my lovely friends who coaches her daughter's volleyball team! Go M!!!

I wasn't sure if the team had any boys (as I have yet to watch one of their games), but I included Zach anyway and drew in some extra lines on his basketball to turn it into a volleyball.

Their team colors are blue and white. I paired the images with some KI Memories, Love Elsie collection. These papers are from 2005, so I am very proud of myself. Hehe! And, yes, I hoarded almost every paper from this collection back then! :)

I didn't add any embellishments (which was hard for me). But I did stamp the sentiment from Paper Smooches numerous times.

I hope you all have a gorgeous day! It's been hot around my neck of the woods -- we are getting spoiled right before it turns cold for Fall!

Tata!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww this is cute Rinne~
Does this image come in basketball too? My two GD's plays basketball and this would be so cute to make a card for their team....
Love your card and great colors too...

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How awesome, So much work coloring too. LOVE your take.
Hugs
Tanya

Amy said...

Wonderful sports themed card Rinne, love the repeated sentiment it really is the only accent you need with these images...very cool!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! And I love how you didn't add embellishments! way to challenge yourself!