Monday, August 22, 2011

Vote for my Tag and Blog Candies!

Ok, folks, here are my entries for the SOG Guest DT call on Facebook. Three birthday tags, and I'm glad to say that one of them made it to the second round, the top ten.




IMG_1977


IMG_1979


IMG_1999



The Big Day Tobie tag made it! If you can please take a moment to vote for my tag here. To vote, you must be a fan of the Some Odd Girl page, and comment under my pic with the word "VOTE." Simply liking it won't count although I would appreciate that as well.

To tell you the truth, I thought I'd have a better chance with the other two tags but you never know. A miracle just might occur if it was meant to be. Anyway,I'm very grateful that one of my tags got picked in the first place.

Onto the topic of blog candy now...

My BFF will be celebrating her birthday soon and will be offering some uber awesome blog candy. Pls head on over to her blog for more info.

In addition, I will be joining her on a special bloghop and will offering a small candy of my own.



It'll be on Labor Day at 8 AM East Coast time (5 AM here on the West Coast). Come join us to wish her a special day and have a chance at some blog candies. (I haven't had the chance to take a pic of my blog candy for this so I'll be adding it later).

And Amy is celebrating her 1000 sheets of paper milestone here. She's got this gigantic blog candy that you gotta check out!



Thanks so much for visiting lovees,



4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just precious!

Amy said...

Yeah for making it in the top ten! All your tags are awesome, and Toby is a perfect guy tag...not many people take on the guy look and you are a master at it!
Good luck!

sunghee said...

wow wow wow, Corinne! All are so fabulous! Amazing details! My favorite is the camera card b/c I love camera, hehe.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Your tags are fabulous! And I remembered to vote! Yay!