Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday quickie.

IMG_2000

Hi all! Just a quickie today. We are celebrating my bro's birthday today and I've got about five minutes to post this card.

I didn't want to waste this red scrap of cardstock so I thought I'd make a small (& skinny) card. Typically, I make 6 x 6 but sometimes you just gotta change it up!

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I believe the image is from Tiddly Inks. Both the brads and flowery PP are from Creative Imaginations. The strips are from Nikki Sivils. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

So the contest is now closed for the Guest DT call on the Some Odd Girl facebook page. I am hoping and praying that one of my three entries made it to the top 10. I'll find out tomorrow *crosses fingers and prays!* Thank you for commenting on them! :)





No comments: